THE FATE OF THE DISCIPLES
- THOMAS martyred in 72AD at Chennai India. Remains in St. Thomas. Church Orton -Italy
- MATTHEW Stabbed in the back by an assassin in Ethiopia on orders of the local king for criticising his life style. Remains in the cathedral at Salerno, Italy.
- JAMES the Greater killed by he sword (Acts 12.2). Remains In St. James Church. Compostela Spain
- JUDAS THADDEUS Killed with an arrow in Beirut 65 AD. Remains inSt.Basillica Rome
- SIMON The Zealot was crucified in England about 65-70 AD Remains at St Basillica Rome
- JUDAS ISCARIOT committed suicide
- BARTHOLEMEW visited most countries across the Middle East but was beheaded in India. Remains in St. Bartholemew’s Church in Rome
- PHILIP crucified in Egypt in 54 AD. Remains at St.Basillica Rome.
- JOHN brother of James and gospel writer. Died from natural causes in 100 AD
- JAMES the Lesser. Oldest disciple killed by stoning in 94 AD. Remains at St. Basillica Rome
- ANDREW crucified on an X shape cross in Greece in 69 AD. Remains in the cathedral at Amalfi, Italy
- PETER Martyred in Rome in 64 AD at the time of the great fire, partly organised by Emperor Nero. Remains in St.Basillica Rome